The first post-doctoral research center of Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology (SIAT) of the Chinese Academy of Science (CAS) was established in 2010. At present, SIAT has Computer Science and Biology research center and has trained over 700 post-doctoral fellows. SIAT is committed to creating a favorable academic atmosphere, strengthening its ability to build and manage post-doctoral teams, and developing an innovative post-doctoral research center.
1. Aged under 35, in good health, and have gained doctoral degree in last 3 years.
2. Value integrity in science research, professional ethics, and teamwork spirit.
3. Independent thinking and problem-solving skills and good communication skills.
4. Strong sense of responsibility, passion for scientific research work.
5. Strong writing and speaking skills in English.
6. Meet the basic requirements of SIAT postdoctoral recruitment.
Mechanisms Underlying Brain Disorders
Neural Basis of Cognition and Behavior
New Tools and Technology for Brain Research
Brain Disease Models for Drug Discovery
Synthetic Biology and System Biology
Materials Science and Engineering
Advanced Electronics and Energy Materials
Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
Marine Biomedical Materials
Optical Functional Biomaterials, Biomimetic Materials ,Material Interfaces
Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
Big Data and Cloud Computing
Application of High Performance Big Data
Biomedical Information Technology
Advanced Manufacturing and Intelligent Equipment
Medical Engineering and Bio-medicine
Biomedical Optics and Molecular Imaging
Medical Imaging and Digital Surgery
Medical Robotics and Minimally Invasive Surgical Devices
Micro/Nano Systems and Bionic Medicine
Nano-manipulation and Biomechanics
Nano-medicine, Peptide Drugs and Nano-vaccines
Antibody Drugs, Macromolecular Drugs
Address: 1068 Xueyuan Avenue, Shenzhen University Town, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China