The School is collaborating with the Institute of Advanced Material Science and Engineering (AMSE) of SIAT, which already has a solid network of collaboration with high-end industries in Shenzhen and the Greater Bay Area including the Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Electronic Materials. It comprises 5 departments including Department of Electronic Packaging Materials and Devices, Department of Functional Materials, Department of Biomaterials, Department of Material Processing, Department of Materials Modelling and Computation.
The mission of the school is to investigate the science and technology of materials. It facilitates our partners to meet and effectively establish joint industrial-academic activities to promote innovative and adventurous research with an emphasis on applications. Here we provide first-class opportunities and platform for students to get close cooperation with industry and prepare an excellent launch pad for their future careers.
The vision of the School is to be "A Material Science and Engineering School with Global Impact" and building an open and creative education and research environment for faculty and students.
1. Department of Electronic Packaging Materials and Devices
2. Department of Functional Materials
3. Department of Biomaterials
4. Department of Material Processing
5. Department of Materials Modelling and Computation
It is now academic openings for Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors in the following
Professor, Associate Professor
1. Ph.D. degree in materials related areas;
2. Experienced in team building, team leading, at international universities or research institutes;
3. Highlight research achievements;
4. Interested in education and fluent in English speaking and writing
1. Ph.D. degree in materials related area; applicants with postdoctoral experience in international universities, research Institutes or related scientific research work has been published in top journals in this field are preferred;
2. Good communication skills and ability to solve problems independently in research are needed;
3. Interested in education and fluent in English speaking and writing
Salary is highly competitive and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include medical/dental benefits, housing benefits, and annual leave. At the Assistant Professor level, it will be a tenure track appointment with an initial three-year contract.
Interested candidates should email application package to: email@example.com, with "Full Name + Position +Research Area" as the subject. The email should include the following items:
1. Letter of application
2. Curriculum vitae
3. Research and education statement